- April Soap of the Month - Cool Water
- March Soap of the Month - Green Tea
- February Soap of the Month - Lovespell
- January Soap of the Month - Oat & Goat (unscented)
- December Soap of the Month - Peppermint
- November Soap of the Month - Cranberry
- Open House – Come see where & how our soaps are made
- October Soap of the Month - Pumpkin Chai
- Thinking of You
- September Soap of the Month - Apple
- August Soap of the Month - Sea Oats
- July Soap of the Month – Cucumber Melon
- Summer – Time for Jewelweed Soap!
- June Soap of the Month-Oatmeal Stout beer & goat milk soap!
- Goat Milk Soap - It’s all about the goat milk and LOVE!
- May Soap of the Month – Lavender
- Introducing Personal Goat Milk Soap To Go
- Siehe, Ziegenmilch Soleseife! Introducing Goat Milk Brine Soap
- When One Door Closes, A New One Opens
- "Mrs. Pretty" - The Aussie Who Inspired Our Dog Shampoo Bar
- April 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- May 2016
- May 2015
- December 2013
- October 2013
- June 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- March 2011
June is summer! Father’s Day and Baseball! Hot Dogs, Cracker Jacks and BEER!
Two great things that go great together: beer and goat milk create the ultimate skin conditioner. Beer contains ingredients that are beneficial to your skin and hair. Ingredients such as hops and yeast contain various anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory compounds that may provide numerous benefits including relief from skin ailments and strengthening hair follicles. Beer's properties along with goat milk's numerous moisturizing and rejuvenating benefits makes this Oatmeal Stout perfect for all skin and hair types.
Soleseife - or seaman’s brine water soap - is a traditional German soap recipe that dissolves sea salt and water. Our unique take on this popular European spa soap is to create the brine using milk rather than water, deeply cleansing and moisturizing your skin leaving it silky smooth.
Soap production at our Middletown facility is bursting at the seams. To better accommodate local and national demand for our handmade goat milk soaps and natural skin care products, we have closed our downtown Frederick store as of May 24, 2015 so we can devote our efforts to soap production and online retail.
Everything has a backstory or source of inspiration. Soaps are no exception. The most notable backstory belongs to our dog shampoo bar - Mrs. Pretty's Pretty Bar. This is the story of how our Aussie inspires us to create the best all-natural soap for our canine friends and yours.
Do you believe in the Great Pumpkin? No? Let us convince you. Read about this great American symbol of the autumn harvest and holidays, and how we are showing our appreciation through this years line of pumpkin themed products.
The Old Colony Company is delighted to be featuring exclusive works from Art of Fire Contemporary Glass Studio in our downtown Frederick and online stores. Learn about these talented local artists and how we are working with them to bring you unique contemporary, handblown glass candles and objets d'art.
Our new Wild Carrot and Tomato goat milk soaps smell great and are therapeutic too! We designed these handcrafted soaps to improve complexion for specific skin types: Wild Carrot for mature, aging skin, and Tomato for oily and acne-prone skin.
New for Fall/Winter 2012 - healing and rejuvenating Dragon's Blood goat milk soap and lotion bars. Learn about the proven benefits of genuine Dragon's Blood, a bright red resin from the Sangre de Drago tree native to South American rainforests